We all love a bit of dark humor now, don’t we?
There are many people who love different genres. Some enjoy romance, some have a heart for comedy, while others enjoy action and thrill. There are countless genres out there, something for everyone to love. One of them is “horror” and artist Roby Poche is a master at playing with it. When it comes to creating and sharing horror comics, there is no one who does it better than him. The talented artist from Austin, Texas also likes to add a dark touch to his creations which makes the end result absolutely worth it. You cannot expect what comes next and have to read the comic right to the last full stop because of the unexpected twists that he incorporates in, that he is very much famous for.
Roby is a passionate artist with over 34,000 followers on Instagram within two years. Yes, he only started in 2020 and has gained so much ever since. Roby goes by the name “Strangetrek” online. Today we will be enjoying some of his best horror and dark comics.
Scroll down below for some worthwhile comics!
1. Dang you, COVID.
2. Precisely how the relationship works if you take both perspectives into account.
3. Sorry, God. But just 10 more minutes. Please?
4. No hard feelings, it’s what the duty demands.
5. How could he possibly have the feeling that he will also be saved?
6. So that’s how they all have been rejecting the proposals.
7. No guys, I am here on a professional visit. You will see it soon.
8. No one is going to argue about that one. Cats are perfect.
9. We are the export leftovers with minor damages.
10. We are all in a simulation.
11. We have all been there, Lord Vader.
12. Everything over here is Sauron.
13. I really don’t know what to say about this.
14. You still have to give a coin to cross.
15. He got anxious at the wrong time.
Strangetrek, you are my favorite comic artist now. I absolutely love these comics. They are not like actually horrifying but you can still sense the horror in them. Not everyone can do that. This artist is truly gifted and they are using their gifts for good use.
How are you guys liking it so far?
16. That was a really nice save.
17. He doesn’t even have himself anymore.
18. The bear is only trying to have a good time.
19. Get ready for the dragon fire, for wearing crocs.
20. No Earth, no work.
21. Mr. Circle, you have been eliminated.
22. You didn’t expect that one, evil robot.
23. He will never know because he ceases to exist during the hot days.
24. The ghost can’t contain his emotions after being appreciated for his work.
25. That’s one way of giving back.
26. Glad the demon let her finish.
27. It was a nice kiss but only for the dinosaur.
28. Does this mean you end up better off dead?
29. How well do you think they did with the dating advice? Absolutely terrible if you ask me.
30. Sorry sir, we don’t have those.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more comics.